January 2017 has been a blast so far, I can genuinely say that I started this year right. Well, this month I have noticed that there are a couple of items that seem to be in my possession at all times. I now consider them to be my January favorites. In no particular order they are:
- My River Island sunglasses. If you follow me on instagram, you would notice that almost all my pictures feature this shades. I’m so loving it. Funny thing is that when I was getting it, I didn’t think it would be a fashion piece for me, I just wanted to protect my eyes from sunlight.
- My phone (or the idea of a smart phone because I currently need a new phone). But prior to the phone going downhill, it was one of my staple tools for blogging. It was my bible at many occasions, my mobile account officer, my personal assisstant … the list goes on.
- Mums little brown bag. Also featured severally on instagram, this bag/purse is so convenient. Aside from when I’m in serious work mode where I carry around a big tote bag, this purse is the only other bag I carry around. It’s safe to say it is no longer my mums property, but mine.
- This lip balm. This came in so handy, especially during the harmattan season.
- My Canon mirrorrless camera. I can’t even begin to explain how this has helped me this month. Just have a look through my previous posts or head over to my instagram feed to see this camera at work. I think you would then appreciate why this is in my favorites list.
This picture was taken at the Dunes Abuja for the fashion show that was held to showcase made in Nigeria products. BTW, I’m looking for an inexpensive (or free) photographer for some pending projects of mine. If you know anyone based in Abuja, kindly leave a comment below…thanks in advance.
This is it for this month. I hope you are enjoying this year as much as I am. In one word, “how has this January been for you?” Kindly leave your responses in the comment section below.
Till next week…