zaron oil control foundation

Zaron healthy glow foundation

The search to find the right foundation is real. There is a wide range of foundation out there for different skin types. But for me the right foundation is one that:

  • gives me the right fit; not too ashy and not overly yellow, just right for my skin tone
  • has the right price; not too expensive and won’t make me think twice about actually paying for it
  • has some level of oil control; because although I have dry skin, once I put on foundation my face becomes so oily.
  • is made by a trusted brand, there is a lot of stuff in the make-up market, I just prefer to stick with those I know.

So I have been searching for an oil control foundation for a while now (80% of this search was actually in my mind, the remaining 20% was physical lol).

I finally found one a couple of days ago; Zaron healthy glow oil control foundation. The funny thing is that I went out with plans on getting Maybelline fit me foundation. I tried out the Maybelline (several shades actually), L’oreal, revlon and just when I thought all hope was lost, the lady said “wait, let me try something”. She walked towards the shelf, grabbed something and asked me “should I try this one?”

Now this question was quite necessary because when I walked into the store, I told the lady I was looking for an AFFORDABLE OIL CONTROL FOUNDATION, and I even went ahead to mention a few brand I wanted her to try on me..and Zaron wasn’t one of the brands I mentioned. But I guess it fell under the category of affordable, so she thought to suggest it to me.

When she started trying it on, I initially thought it was too light on me but after she was done, I stepped out of the store into the daylight to see how good the fit was and it was goood. I’m sure you have seen me rock it a couple of times on snapchat and you loved it right?! I also got Zaron’s face definer (thanks to my friend Tochi) and Milani minerals compact powder, which I didn’t plan for, but was happy I got.

I had the makeup on the whole day, had a photoshoot (which you would have seen in my previous post), ran some errands in town, went to the market, etc and still had my makeup on my face and not melted away by the heat.

Summary: I really liked the turn out of these products.

Here’s what these products look like on me

zaron foundation

oil free foundation

zaron face definer

milani face powder

zaron makeup

facebeat with zaron

I hope this was helpful for those of you who are still searching for the right foundation or for those who are considering buying the Zaron healthy glow foundation. Please leave any questions or comments in the ‘leave a reply’ section below. Thanks for reading. Have a fabulous weekend ..muah..

FULL PRODUCT DETAILS

Primer: Rimmel London lasting finish primer

Eyepencil: Jordana brow/eyeliner (dark brown)

Eyeshadow primer: Jordana eye primer

Eyeshadow: ‘random’

Mascara: Maybelline the colossal volum’ express mascara (smoky eyes)

Concealer: L.A. Girl pro concealer (fawn)

Foundation: Zaron healthy glow foundation (FZ25)

Highlight, Contour and Bronzer: Zaron face definer XD

Powder: Milani minerals compact makeup

Lipliner: NYX lipliner pencil (expresso)

Lipstick: MAC retro matte ruby woo

Setting spray: BarryM flawless mist and fix makeup setting spray

<<<makeup by me>>>

 

4 Comments

  • KenMD August 20, 2017 at 9:08 pm

    Nice…..

    Reply
    • Janet September 14, 2017 at 7:08 pm

      Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š…thank you ๐Ÿ’‹

      Reply
  • Makafui August 19, 2017 at 10:11 pm

    The end – very beautiful! You should soon get a product line๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

    Reply
    • Janet September 14, 2017 at 7:08 pm

      You are in the spirit brother lol๐Ÿ˜

      Reply

Leave a heartfelt comment below...